October 23, 2010

Loving fall...

Well, Loving/hating may be a better choice of words. The good things are the lovely cool weather, Costumes and Halloween festivities, and us being back into the grove with school and work. The crappy things are my damn dogs are inside a lot when it rains and this sends my OCD into a tailspin because I cant seem to keep anything "hairless"... Constant vacuuming, no bueno. C.J. got a little bit of a promotion. This is great for the bank, but HORRIBLE for me... He now has to travel A LOT. Just in the past two weeks he has been to Alaska and napa valley. He leaves for Arkansas on Monday =(... I have to just suck it up now, I didn't have much help before and now I have none at all. All I can do or what I am tying to do is be thankful for the blessings(Which is NOT easy at 6pm every night). I ask myself sometimes when will it get easier? I'm smart enough to know that it wont for a long, long while. Stay positive and stay happy, that's my main goal for our family. Looking forward to the holidays and spending more time with family and friends.

Our sweet friend Stella turned one this week! These are pics from her birthday/costume party!


Birthday Girl!


Batman...


Nemo...

<3


>
Time is flying.. Coop will be one before I know it! Happy Birthday Stella

No comments: