October 25, 2010

Where does a four year old get such an attitude?...

Jackson has been on a big "I'm friends with him but not with her" Kick. I think the pre-school politics are alive and well. I told him that he should be friends with everyone because having a ton of friends is better and "cooler" (my choice words) than making other kids sad... Is it bad that I also told told him that God is always watching and he better shape up? I don't think so. His attitude is is nasty on top of it all. This is whats driving me nuts, he is four not fourteen. I wonder what things I say will stick with him for life, I can still remember a few things my parents and grandparents used on my brother and I. Everyday I hope to be doing it right? doing it well?... Parenting, that is. Will I do things differently with Cooper? Who knows! I sure love my boy, he makes me want to do better everyday...

1 comment:

Live, Play, and Read Together said...

Its about time you updated this thing lady!! Love all the new photos. Miss you!